Terms & Conditions
1. A deposit is paid in advance to secure a students place. This is non refundable. The deposit will be deducted from the original fee amount and the remainder of the fees must be paid in full by the beginning of term. Failure to pay fees by the beginning of term will result in a loss of deposit and the students place at the school.
2. Fees can be paid by cash, cheque or bank transfer. All cheques must be made payable to “Masquerade Theatre Arts”. Please add your child’s name as a reference if paying by bank transfer.
3. If a cheque is returned, the student will not be allowed attend the school until the fees have been paid in full. Customers are liable to pay a fee of £10 per returned cheque and are still liable for the term fees.
4. Masquerade Theatre Arts operates a no refund policy. In extreme circumstances a refund may be considered but is entirely at our discretion.
Masquerade Theatre Arts reserves the right to change teaching staff when necessary.
Rules & Regulations
1. All students must arrive on time for classes. Please arrive at 5-10 minutes early to avoid disruption. Continuous lateness may result in a loss of the students place.
2. Please report absences as early as possible to the school office by telephone or email. Unexplained long term absences may result in the loss of the students place.
3. Please endeavour to collect your child on time. Late collection may result in a penalty charge and continuous late collection may result in a loss of the students place.
4. No parents/guardians are allowed past the reception area under any circumstances unless attending an invited showing/performance.
5. Any child going “home alone” must have written permission from their guardian which must be given to the school office in advance.
6. All students should adhere to the school uniform which consists of black leggings/track suit bottoms, plain black t-shirt and jazz shoes with a white sole to avoid damaging the floor. Masquerade t-shirts and bottoms can be ordered from the school office at very reasonable rates.
7. All students should bring with them a bottle of water and folder for music/scripts.
8. Masquerade Theatre Arts are not liable for any loss or damage of personal items.
9. No glass bottles or chewing gum are allowed on the school premises.
10. In the event of illness the student’s guardian as stated on the registration form will be contacted. In case of emergency the emergency services and guardian will be contacted. Please update the office with any know allergy/illness’s & with any changes of contact details.
11. Masquerade Theatre Arts will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse to staff or students. We reserve the right to remove any child for disruptive or inappropriate behaviour.
12. All complaints/ concerns should be reported to the principal of Masquerade Theatre Arts.
13. Masquerade reserves the right to use any photographs taken during rehearsals and performances for use on their website and promotional material.
14. Masquerade Theatre Arts operates a strict child protection policy. A copy of this can be requested from the school office.